Careers at TMN
TMN is a dynamic social marketing and communications firm conveniently located in downtown Silver Spring. We employ energetic, team-oriented professionals who form a creative, dynamic, and productive atmosphere. If you are interested in having an impact on society in the fields of health, traffic and safety, and the environment, we may have the right career opportunity for you.
Fall 2013 Internship
TMNcorp, a woman and minority-owned marketing and communications firm in Silver Spring, MD, seeks a part-time intern to collaborate with staff members to serve our diverse and growing client base.
The candidate must be a self starter with experience in communications, marketing, digital media, and/or public health. Fluency in Spanish and English is preferred, but not required. The selected intern will support various clients with media monitoring, materials development, social media, research and event planning. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Assist with the development and updating of media lists and other databases, including client, marketing, prospect and administrative databases.
- Draft basic public relations materials including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
- Assist in the development of digital media strategies.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Provide research and reports for a clients in a variety of sectors, including health, public safety, and education.
- Assist with administrative duties including fax processing, sorting, collating, stuffing envelopes, mailings and other administrative functions.
This part-time position is ideally suited to a college student or recent college graduate with a flexible work schedule. Our interns gain the opportunity to work with and learn from staff on all levels and are valued contributors to our client campaigns and projects.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and writing samples with the subject line “TMNcorp Fall Internship” to email@example.com.