Careers at TMN
TMN is a dynamic social marketing and communications firm conveniently located in downtown Silver Spring. We employ energetic, team-oriented professionals who form a creative, dynamic, and productive atmosphere. If you are interested in having an impact on society in the fields of health, traffic and safety, and the environment, we may have the right career opportunity for you.
What we’re looking for:
Job Title: Account Executive – Interim Position
The Media Network, a full-service communications firm located in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, is looking for an experienced Account Executive to assist in the management of government, nonprofit, and corporate accounts. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of coordinating different aspects of communications campaigns from initial planning through product development and campaign implementation. TMN is looking for a bilingual candidate that can speak and write Spanish fluently.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive day to day account activities
- Manages client requests, project timeline and support staff including vendors
- Develop communication strategies for short and long term campaigns
- Effectively communicate to internal and external teams to ensure projects meet deadlines, budgets and client expectations.
- Develop strategic documents, such as communications and distribution plans, creative briefs, timelines, and production schedules
- Develop technical products, such as brochures, op-eds, press releases, and drop-in articles as well as radio and/or TV spots
- Develop media and community outreach plans
- Monitor and identify industry trends relevant to client work
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be well-organized and have initiative
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or other relevant field in addition prefered. Government contracting and/or agency experience preferred.
- Vendor and consultant management experience a plus
- Experience in production is a plus (TV, radio and video)
- Knowledge of health, transportation, and environmental issues is preferred.
- Experience with new media (digital, interactive, mobile, social media) a plus
Please email a copy of your resume, a cover letter describing your pertinent experience and salary requirements, and sample materials to email@example.com. Please use the Email subject header “Account Executive.” The Media Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE).